*Appointment is required and vehicle must be dropped off for a full day.
Our policy: We have to evaluate the vehicle in person in order to give estimates on deep cleaning interiors and/or a service that requires any correction work prior to waxing the paint. We will not be able to do this over the telephone. We will be glad to give you a free estimate, just bring your vehicle by during normal business hours, no appointment needed for an estimate.
Interior auto detailing is essential to maintaining the comfort and cleanliness of your vehicle while also extending the life of it. Getting your vehicle professionally detailed is different than a normal cleaning while paying much more attention to detail. An average detail takes anywhere from 3 to 5 hours.
Interior detailing includes several steps to restore your vehicle to like-new condition.
• Extensive vacuum of the seats, carpets, and entire interior.
• Clean and polish the entire dashboard, vents, instruments, steering column, doors, compartments, and trim work throughout.
• Clean all cloth upholstery or clean and condition leather.
• Clean all windows, visors, mirrors, and headliner.
• Clean inside of the door jambs, hot water extract seats, carpets, and floor mats with our fresh shampoo with added deodorizer. These extra steps make sure your car looks showroom ready!
You may be wondering how much will it cost!?! Every car and every driver are unique, so the price varies. We require a 10 minute consultation with you and the vehicle in order to give a accurate quote. A deposit is required upon scheduling.
Whether you’ve been wondering what’s included in a deep clean interior service or you’re ready to book your appointment, Perfection Car Wash & Detailing is the facility to contact. We are happy to answer any questions you may have so stop by for your free estimate today!